Vehicle Owners

Gap Form

If you have a Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Addendum and have experienced a Total Loss of your vehicle, please click here to Start a GAP Claim.

Vehicle Claims

If you have a Vehicle Service Contract (VSC), Tire/Wheel Road Hazard or Vehicle Protection/Appearance contract and need to initiate a repair claim, please click here.

Shop Locator

If you are unable to return to your Vehicle’s Selling Dealer for repairs and need help finding a licensed repair shop, please click here to research shops near where you’re located.